When I right-click a page and select 'copy' where does the copy go on my computer?
I'm just trying to copy the page but I don't know where it goes. I'm assuming that's what the copy function is for?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2068
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I have no idea how to trouble shoot this.
Copy means to copy something to the clipboard. If there's any selected text, for instance, that text will copied. Depending on where you click, you can copy images and links to the clipboard.
To copy a page to your disc drive, you use the Save Page As... function on the right click menu.
Note that you will not see the Save Page function on the right click menu if any text is selected (highlighted) on the page or if you right click on an image.