Keyboard shortcut not working
Odd problem here: since upgrading to 18 (at least, I didn't notice it before) I can't get the keyboard shortcuts to work to refresh the page. I have to either select in the toolbar symbol or go to the drop down menu.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.16
- Picasa plugin.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
None, except getting the usual error beep when I hit the shortcuts.
Hello starhorsepax, check it in Safe Mode, in Safe Mode window select "Start in Safe Mode" and see if this happen again, if not then see: Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
(If the problem does not happen in Safe Mode, it is most likely because of an extension, theme or hardware acceleration).