On my desktop there is no star next to the house icon to the right of the goole icon bar -- how do I achieve this in oder to get to and use Shmetsy .
On the < bar directly under the tab bar, I do not have a star icon at the extreme right side to the right of the house icon, which in turn is to the right of the search engine icon bar; how do I achieve getting this icon.
I am trying to use the site called Shmetsy to create Etsy treasurys - in the instructions they show the firefox screen with this icon, it is needed to use the program.
Make is clear as I am not the brightest lightbulb in the computer world.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Update
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1243
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You only see the Bookmarks Menu button if the Menu bar with the Bookmarks menu is hidden (View > Toolbars or Firefox > Options).
If the Bookmarks Toolbar is visible then the Bookmarks Menu button is displayed on the Bookmarks Toolbar as part of the Bookmarks Toolbar Items (bookmarks), but you can move it from the right side to the left side of the Bookmarks toolbar if the Customize window is open.
Otherwise the Bookmarks Menu button will appear on the right hand side of the Navigation Toolbar.
Firefox 4+ versions have two bookmark buttons with a star in the Customize window.
One star button has a drop marker that open a Bookmark menu.
The other star button without the drop marker opens the bookmarks in the sidebar.
You can drag the Bookmarks menu button with the drop marker in the Customize window from the toolbar palette on a toolbar (e.g. Navigation Toolbar or Tab Bar or to the left side of the Bookmarks Menu Items).