Had a website that my developers did some work on and made corrections . Firefox keeps bringing up this website.
Hello: I have a hosting reseller website at http://www.canyonsprings.ca that works great in chrome, explorer, but display a error on the front page, when I use firefox.
This error was corrected by the developers of the template. Why does firefox keep bringing up the wrong site.
I have uninstalled firefox completely off my computer, followed the troubleshooting steps I found on the forums and this not correct the problem.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Worked through the solutions you provided, but the old web site still shows up.
Looks I will been using chrome or explorer from now on.
You have the DIV.clear in the DIV.holder instead of the DIV#special_offers.
Moving that clear DIV out off the DIV.holder container to the enveloping DIV#special_offers should fix this.
I have little programming experience, so I am going leave well enough alone. Maybe another time I will find a programmer whom is able to make the adjustments.
A good place to ask advice about web development is at the MozillaZine "Web Development/Standards Evangelism" forum.
The helpers at that forum are more knowledgeable about web development issues.
You need to register at the MozillaZine forum site in order to post at that forum.