I have one tab I use very often that someone switched from the title of my blog to the following text "The title of your home page". How do I change this back?
The tab for only one of my blogger blogs reads "The title of your home page". This recently changed and is a huge pain when sharing any links to this site because I have to manually copy the title of every post I share to the site I'm sharing it on because the link doesn't do it automatically.
I want to be able to click on a link for the blog and/or a post from that blog and be able to share it quickly without having to go back and copy the title of the post or the blog.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 184.108.40.20612
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Seedonk SeeV
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
This does not happen with any of the only 4 blogs on blogger I manage.
This does not happen on Explorer or Chrome.
I tried to use a tab name changer addon, this did not work.
I've consulted the help forum for Blogger and it appears to be a browser issue, not a site issue.
Finally, I have upwards of 2000 visitors a week to this site and none of them are experiencing this kind of problem. Just me.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Can you post a link and steps to reproduce this issue if the above didn't work?