Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
You can't really prevent toolbars from showing up in a pop-up window, see:
There are also extensions with a setting to show them in a pop-up window.
I don't know what setting will cause the Bookmarks Toolbar items to get displayed or hidden on a pop-up window.
Ok, I see that "personalbar" option hides the bookmark toolbar but there something not right in firefox behaviour because if the bookmarks are in the nav toolbar it is supose to have the same behaviour too... there is the "toolbar=no" option that hides all the nav toolbar buttons, but the bookmarks are still visible, even with the "personalbar=no" option combined. Its something that only happens if you move the bookmark to the nav toolbar so only if you customise your nav toolbar. I think its a bug... Thanks for the help anyway.