My bookmark menus have started zooming
This morning I downloaded an update for Adobe, this may or may not be relevant.
I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox 18. I've got a bookmarks bar across the top of my browser window which I've been using but today it's suddenly started magnifying and/or the any tab that appear by the cursor show a reflection of the page. I'm totally perplexed
hello moneypenny2k, please try to disable hardware acceleration in firefox > options > advanced > general and see if this is making a difference...Read this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Picasa plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I've tried resetting firefox
hello moneypenny2k, please try to disable hardware acceleration in firefox > options > advanced > general and see if this is making a difference...
Amazing, this has been driving me nuts all morning, I'm deeply in your debt madperson