I'm all of a sudden getting a ( Java Script Application "download error" message) when trying to use Ant Video Downloader. What could cause this?
When an FLV is playing and I want to download it. I click on the Ant download button. A little window appears reading ( Java Script Application "download error" message)
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, other users of the extension seem to have the same issue. please directly contact the extension developers through the means provided at the homepage - they can likely give you more detailed guidance and are the only ones who can fix bugs or make necessary adjustments in the addon for new firefox versions. thank you...
This works for me on YouTube. Cancel the download and then immediately right click and choose retry.
There should be an update to this addon available. Please let me know if the update fixes the issue.