Regarding creating a desktop shortcut to a website. When I drag/drop icon to desktop and click to open, I get "print" box not the website.
When I double click on Firefox icon, It brings me to "print box". What is the problem and how can it be fixed? Thanks, Jeff
Thanks for your suggestion. II ended up adding a registry item that corrected the problem.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Photosynth 2.110.317.1042
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Have you set FF as your default browser? If not the links you put on your actual computer or desktop will default automatically to whatever application you have set as default for that particular file extension, in this case web pages.
Thanks for your suggestion. II ended up adding a registry item that corrected the problem.