I downloaded snap.do, it asked if I wanted to stop cookies, I checked yes, now I can't open the firefox toolbar, nor can I get google to come up.
"snap.do" is now my DEFAULT browser, and Google can't open my e-mail because I checked "no cookies" when I downloaded "snap.do." How do I get rid of "snap.do" now that I downloaded it? so that I can open Firefox, and Google? and I do I "undo" "no cookies?)
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!