Can't access my e-mail contacts
When I go to forward an e-mail my contacts won't come up. When I go to contacts it still doesn't show anything. Help.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- PriceGong Comparative Shopping Tool
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.110
- Unity Player 3.3.0f4
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Zylom Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Please reload the webpage while bypassing the cache using one of the following steps:
- Hold down the Shift key and click the Reload button with the left mouse key.
- Press Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R (Windows and Linux)
- Press Command + Shift + R (Mac)
See if this helps solve the issues you had and please report back to us!
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back . I tried the steps that you sent me and all I get is the dotted circle going round and round, like it's loading but nothing else ever comes up.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!