Runnning MAC OS X (Lion 10.7.5). I bookmarked sites I frequent to display beneath address bar. Problem: When I go to fullscreen mode, they disappear.
When I go to fullscreen mode, all my bookmarks disappear. When I minimize the window, they reappear.
My question is: How do I keep my bookmarks ontop/displayed so that when I'm in fullscreen mode, I don't have to minimize the window to click on a bookmark then go back to fullscreen mode.
The autohide mode during fullscreen I do not mind just the issue with my bookmarks disappearing during fullscreen mode
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Echospin Proxy Control (OS X)
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
I've already performed the following steps:
entered "fullscreen" in the filterbox
changed to false
Please update to Firefox 17.0.1 then try again. The version you are running is known to be buggy. Update Firefox to the latest release