My current Internet Security settings do not allow data copying to clipboard.
The error message I get when trying to copy info to my clipboard from blueletterbible.org is, "Your current Internet Security settings do not allow data copying to clipboard."
Have been copying and pasting from this site almost daily for months with no problems and suddenly today it gives me this error message.
I followed the instructions for Firefox by going to about:config and entering in the info as posted.
signed.applets.codebase_principal_support Status: User Set, Type: Boolean, Value: True
I have actually done this before and it has always worked when this error message comes up. Am not sure why it is not working now.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 18.104.22.16812
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- DjVu browser plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1242
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Starting in Firefox 17, that feature has been disabled. Websites need to upgrade to a more secure way to access the clipboard by signing their scripts with a digital signature.
Until then, can you use the standard Windows methods to copy selected text from the site?
right-click > Copy
Edit menu > Copy