Where is the cookie exception list in Firefox 17.0.1
i'm looking for the cookie exception list that seems to have moved in later versions. I'm having trouble with Facebook and yahoo mail in that Firefox is showing those sites in frames. If I reset Firefox it works fine, but I am tiring of resetting it twice a day to read my email. It was suggested to add these sites to the cookies exception list - except that it's not where it used to be.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Intel AppUp Hyperlink Plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
You can try setting Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history in Tools (Alt + T) > Options > Privacy to reveal the Exceptions button.
Please also try these direct links for signing in: