This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
A problem going into fullscreen on sites like youtube (flash related)
I have just installed the latest version of Firefox, and the latest version of adobe flash. When I try to go into fullscreen I have the adobe flash tab next to where the firefox tab is (I am taking about the sidebar where the windows start is).
This is a link to a printscreen I made:
as you can see the video is not on fullscreen (since the entire sidebar on the bottom is shown).
note 1: the video is playing and there is sound, the video is working when not on full screen. note 2: this happens on other sites to, for example: cnet videos.
How can I fix this problem (i.e. change it so the bottom sidebar will not be shown and the video will be in fullscreen) ?
thanks in advance for the help
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.