support.mozilla.org/questions/930367 does not work. will not accept id or password to make reply to post
trying to post info to person posting uninstall my start incredibar. i have new info and screen shots. all i saw was not completely correct. all the answers had pieces. me too. i found something they didn't.
tried deleteing cookies to get through. no help. web site: support.mozilla.org/questions/930367 will not accept me or my wife.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Plus Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1993
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Could you try posting your comments in this thread?
-i have done everything suggested. everything was there (my start and/or incredible). -tried changing items mentioned, but not successful. -ran advanced system care 6 (usually great results, nothing detected).
-ran malwarebytes anti malware. it found three lines with five bugs in total (refer to screen shots pages 5, 6, 7, and 8) -names had nothing to do with the mystart or incredibar identity names(refer to screen shot 9) -this deleted "my start" toolbar. nothing else.
-then i got into blank:config. (refer to screen shots 1, 2, 3, and 4) -i found 54 lines infected. three that were separate, (refer to screen shots 3 and 4 for a sample of before and after) i was able to change. -the rest, i found as a block, one after another. -these i could not affect. -i tried the double right click. nothing. -the window that came up listed: modify, copy, copy name, copy value, new, reset - i would hit modify and reset repeatedly until it altered, then changed. -the items in the block would not change at all. what is the best way for you to get the screen shots? bit, jpeg, zip, etc?
You can attach images to your post using the Browse button below the text box.
To turn lines into bullet points, start them with a * instead of a - character. Or if you want to number the steps, start them with a # character.
By the way, it's about:config (not blank:config).
Thanks. i had same problem in www.testmyadsl.com
Modified by amir001122