My norton toolbar is not showing up, why?
I upgraded my firefox yesterday and since then my norton toolbar is not showing up. I have the latest version of norton360 installed too.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
hello please try to run the symantec liveupdate, according to symantec they've already released a compatibility update for the toolbar which should make it compatible with firefox 17: https://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-360/Firefox-17-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/m-p/853424
You can't download Norton Toolbar independently either you can update your Norton product! Here's a KB article which will help you to fix this issue - https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v58055475_EndUserProfile_en_us