In version 16 and 17, I can't open a list box from a site, but with version 15 (and bellow) that works just fine.
In a site I have a box, with a list of values, but in version 16 and 17 I can´t open that. Version 15 and bellow didn't have any problems to open the list of values.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.1"
- Version 0.9.19, Copyright 2006-2012 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
URL of that website?
Any errors in the Web Console (Web Developer > Web Console;Ctrl+Shift+K) or Error Console?
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.