Adobe cannot show documents in my Firefox Browser version 16.0.2
For the last few months I have not been able to open and print my bank statements. I have updated both Firefox and Adobe. When I click the bank's statements link, it opens a new window, but the window is empty, and I get an Adobe box that says "Adobe Reader cannot show documents in this browser. We are sorry, but Adobe Reader is unable to show documents in this browser configuration. Please use your browser to download this file and open it in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. To avoid this message in the future, many browsers provide a way to turn off certain add-ons, and some are able to show this document natively. Please contact your browser vendor for more details."
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
about 4 months ago
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Hello udvardy, it is true, see PDF files are blank and can't be downloaded on Mac
try the excellent Schubert|it PDF Browser Plugin (it is only for mac)