Get rid of MyStart search engine when opening a new tab
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I down loaded a program from that web site that I have since deleted.
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Deleted cookies, operated Firefox in private mode, ran registry cleaner, ran a full scan with Microsoft Security Essentials, deleted all programs associated with that web site
Try using this add-on to reset the 3 search settings.
My problem is solved, Thanks!