can not load pictures for setting up an ebay auction there fore can not set up auction
Firefox will not upload images to ebay for starting an auction, the simple or complex form. You have to have an image for an auction now and if you do not you can not start the auction. Firefox will not upload any images to the auction page no mater what I tried. Explorer works, Opera works but I am unable to upload images in Firefox.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1997
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
hello, bug #775879 offers some background into the issue - essentially the breakdown of the ebay photo uploader is a by-product of a security relevant fix that landed in firefox 16. ebay is already aware of the issue & hopefully they are working on implementing changes in their code to solve the issue.
Thank you, it feels better to know that it is not my problem. Ebay may know about the problem but there tec. support is worthless, there suggestion was just to use explorer.
I've just updated Firefox to 19.0.2, and since it's update the large item image on evilBay doesn't display whereas the smaller images do. This wasn't an issue with all previous versions of Firefox, and my other browsers (IE 10 and Chrome) display evilBay pages normally including the large item images. I've cleared my cache and history but still without any joy. Is this a new problem that the latest FF release has inadvertently caused and is there a patch to correct this issue as the browser isn't going to get any further use until this matter is corrected. Please advise.