https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ annoying and constant. updates don't work.
Every time I go to click on Firefox it defaults to this location. My machine won't update adobe or the flash player to the newest version. Why did this start just 2 days ago? I have Firefox clicked not to update. I have gone to the info bar on about:config and made sure it was false. Nothing works.
If you are having problem with Latest version, Let us know... You are using an old, and outdated version of Firefox..you should do an upgrade asap for security reason...Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Google Update
- Classic Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Netscape and Mozilla
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20120216 Firefox/3.6.28
Can you please do an upgrade?
I don't want to do an upgrade as there are too many complaints about the newer versions of Firefox.
If you are having problem with Latest version, Let us know... You are using an old, and outdated version of Firefox..you should do an upgrade asap for security reason...
I am tired of trying to download adobe when it won't load on either Firefox or internet explorer. I am tired of it defaulting to Firefox updates. It is not worth my time. I am going to just start using internet explorer where I don't have this problem.
type about:config in address bar - go to plugins.update.url - change value to https://www.google.com