I can't get any video to play through Firefox. I have tried diabeling add ons, making sure flash is up-to-date, ect. Nothing works. Help
Videos from youtube, facebook, or other sites won't play. Quizzes from a learning site won't work. All play fine in Explorer. I have updated flash and java. I have disabled my add-ons.
When a video is supposed to play, I either get a screen that won't load OR....an error message saying to try again later. In youtube, I see all the thumbnail videos on the side, but can't play anything.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
At least several months.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
I have followed all suggestions in the troubleshooting area. Not sure what else to do.
You have some RealPlayer plugins that probably need to be updated. See Flash 11.3 doesn't load video in Firefox
Thank you! It solved the problem when I did that!!!! :D