Why does the Reload button flash (active/inactive) on only 1 website?
I am having this problem ONLY on the website shown below. It makes it very difficult to refresh the page because I have to click on the Reload button in the brief duration the button is in active mode (not greyed out).
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
I couldn't find anything in the database about this particular problem but did find reference to it when doing a web search.
i had this problem. i disabled the coupon companion plugin and it seems to fixed