White background in transparent images even with grey background
I have the newest firefox (I just downloaded the newest one to try and solve this problem) and images that have transparency or transparent backgrounds keep showing transparency as a white background. I have the default background color of firefox grey so it's not cause the background is white on the whole page. It's just on the image. It's really ticking me off. All my plugins are up to date too.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
A week ago or less.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
That is a change that is made to restore how transparent images looked before the change was made to apply a background color.
Thank you! That was extremely helpful. <3 I appreciate it. =D
Modified by LouCypher