Firefox cannot open/reload any websites after resuming from a system standby. I have to close the current window and start a new session, then it works again
I am using Firefox v 13.0.1 (Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu canonical 1.0) on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Whenever my system resumes from standby I am not able to open/load any webpages in the Firefox session that was already running before the standby. I don't get any error message, but the page doesn't load at all. If I close the session and start a new one everything works fine.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- The Adobe Reader plugin is used to enable viewing of PDF and FDF files from within the browser.
- ICA Plugin (Linux) Version 184.108.40.206066 (/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/wfica)
- Net iD
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/4.0.1
You are actually using Firefox 4 according to your user Agent. Try to update to Firefox 15 Update Firefox to the latest version, does that help your problem any?
Not necessarily: rv:22.214.171.124 indicates a Firefox 3.6.8 version
- Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/4.0.1
You can check for a possibly corrupted user agent.