This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Websites don't load all the way
When I open up www.twitter.com and log into my account the web page doesn't load properly. The web page just doesn't go to it's normal layout. I have tried to fix it but I can't find any information that will help. Twitter is the only website that is having this problem! No other websites are doing this to me! I keep getting this message, "Twitter.com is loading slowly. Hmm, this seems to be taking a while. If problems persist, please reload to try again." Help! What should I do!?
Modified by ToriMadore
All Replies (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
What are the cookie settings?
Do you allow all cookies or are you using "Ask me ...."?