How do I stop links from opening in new tabs?
Whenever I click on links in Google, instead of going to the website it opens the site in a new tab. It does this with all links. How do I stop this? I have tried going to Tabs and unclicking "open new tabs in new window", but that didn't stop it. I am using Firefox 14.0.1 for Windows 7.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Have you checked your google search settings? check if the option "Open each selected result in a new browser window." is unchecked.