Firefox 14.0.1 opens twice when I use a link in my e-mail
When I open Firefox using a link in my mail it opens twice. When I use the normal way "Programs/Mozilla Firefox" or the button on my desktop Firefox opens normally.
It worked fine, thanx!Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
after I received the last Firefox-update
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Unity Player 3.4.2f3
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- 20-20 3D Viewer for IKEA - Mozilla Plug-In v18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
I use Firefox 14.0.1 under Windows 7/SP1
This may be a problem with DDE and Firefox tries to open the link via DDE, but also via the direct way (command line).
Try to redo the default browser setting and temporarily set another browser like IE as the default browser to force to recreate involved registry keys.
It worked fine, thanx!