How do I get the previous outgoing e-mail I sent out of my Hotmail outbox
I still have the previous e-mail stuck in my Hotmail outbox. I can not send any e-mails, because the previous message is still stuck in my outbox! As it stands now, I can NOT send any new outgoing e-mails from my Hotmail account! I can still send e-mails through Internet Explorer 8, and it works fine, but access my account with Firefox, the message is still in there from over a week ago! I still receive e-mails on Hotmail with Firefox, but I can't clear the field in my outbox to compose a new e-mail! I don't want to be forced to use Internet Explorer 8 just to send an outgoing e-mail! Could you please help me with this? Thank You in a advance.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
That can be caused by corrupted cookies.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
I opened up Tools, and opened Options. I then went to Privacy, and I tried to remove the cookies and clear the cache, but that crap is STILL in my Hotmail outbox! How do I get that crap out of my outbox, so I can respond to my e-mails? As it stands now, I can only receive e-mails, but I can't send any, because the old message I sent is still in there, and it won't let me have any access to my contact list either! The only thing I know to do is to uninstall and delete Firefox, and reinstall Firefox! I also use Piriform Ccleaner to remove cookies out of both my browsers, IE 8, and Firefox daily as well.