Latest FF V 14.1 Still haven't fixed FP problem !!
Well every one might remember this post : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/929172
Most users have their fix for it in order to solve it temporarily until FF comes up with a real solution ...
Back then with version 13 and now FF has a new update 14.1 hoping that problems with flash player in previous version to fix
Unfortunately the problem still remains !! All my other browsers are working properly smoothly with the latest Adobe flash player version 11.3.300.265 . Only FF when I open this page : http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html I get this : Your Flash Player Version : 18.104.22.168
Went to Add-ons and have updated this Flash plug in but still I for this : some plugins used by this page are out of date yellow bar on top of any page that content video
I can display this annoying bar but I don't want to I would really like to fix this FF/Flash Issue !!!
Why does it have to be so complicated with FF ?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- DivX Plus Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Unfortunately the Flash issues are waiting on a Fix from Adobe (which there isn't one yet). Other browsers use different types of Flash plugins (IE uses an ActiveX version, Chrome uses a bundled version of Flash, other browsers don't have the protected mode that the Firefox version of Flash has).
Flash 11.3 doesn't load video in Firefox has information on how to install Flash 10.3, which is the version that is currently recommended if you are having issues with Flash 11.3.
Thanks a lot Tylerdowner
Exactly we need a Fix for this issue from FF or Adobe don't know why it still remains As I have to repeat the same steps I posted on : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/929172
And install Flash 10.3 instead of 11.3 for FF duuh !! Well now its working but I like to be always updated with latest version now I can't do that with this issue still unsolved and don't know when it will be .......
Thanks a lot for your helpful advice
Thanks a lot
To help you feel more at ease, the only thing you are missing by not using 11.3 is Flash Protected Mode. So you aren't missing much :)
As soon as Adobe fixes this issue, you can update ASAP.