My yahoo mail keeps freezing when I try using it it started this morning. If I open my yahoo mail in internet explorer it works fine the problem is just with firefox??
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
Yahoo does make changes every so often, but we usually so a whole lot of complaints at the same time when that happens.
When you have a problem with one particular site, a good "first thing to try" is clearing your Firefox cache and deleting your saved cookies for the site.
1. Clear Firefox's Cache
orange Firefox button or classic Tools menu > Options > Advanced
On the Network mini-tab > Offline Storage : "Clear Now"
2. If needed, delete the site's cookies here
While viewing a page on the site, right-click and choose View Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"
Then try reloading the page. Does that help?