This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
compability control starts evrytime at startup firefox
compatibility control at startup firefox:
each time I start firefox this compatibility control starts also. it's very irritating. how can I switch off this
compatibility control at startup firefox: each time I start firefox this compatibility control starts also. it's very irritating. how can I switch off this
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.1.0 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DjVu browser plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
See: * https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Preferences%20are%20not%20saved