I am getting a message that says something about Script: resource:///components/nsBlocklistService.js:756 Does anyone know what this is?
When I open Firefox I get a message that says something about a script not working on the page... Script: resource:///components/nsBlocklistService.js:756 and do I want to continue. Does anyone know what this is?
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
a few days ago
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Surely a broken add-on or script. Restsart Firefox in safe mode and check if the issue is still here. If it's not present, find the culprit add-on.
Modified by Oxylatium
This line seems to be about testing for blocked plugins.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.