How do I zoom out on a web page?
I tried to make an accent on the letter U by pressing Ctrl+\U and the page zoomed in and I do not know how to undo do it or zoom back out.
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
You should take a look at the Zoom Knowledge Base article. Zoom allows you to increase/decrease the size of everything on the page. You can try hitting CTRL and - a few times to Zoom out. CTRL and 0 will return it to normal size.
Hopefully this helps!