Just updated to the most recent firefox and now the cursor will not show in any text boxes or address bars,
I can not see the cursor in log in boxes or text fields. I work for a software company so this is very annoying. I cannot highlight a long line of test. What happened and how do I downgrade??
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
Perform the suggestions mentioned in the following articles:
- Clear Cookies & Cache
- Check for new versions of your add-ons
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
Check and tell if its working.
May not be related to your problem but some of your Firefox Plugins are out-dated
- Update All your Firefox Plugins -> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- When Downloading Plugins Update setup files, Remove Checkmark from Downloading other Optional Softwares with your Plugins (e.g. Toolbars, McAfee, Google Chrome, etc.)
Modified by Hasan