The Enter Key does not work in the location bar; I have to manually select the "Go To" icon since upgrading to Version 10.
I just upgraded to Firefox 10. When I manually enter a URL into the location bar, the "Go To" arrow does not have focus, so the Enter Key will not work. I have to manually select the "Go To" arrow to navigate. Any suggestions?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
After upgraded to Firefox 10
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1249
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Curl RTE 7.0 API Detector
- Curl RTE 7.0 Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
Does this still happen if you restart Firefox in safe mode? For instructions, see Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems.
This could be the AVG safe search extension. If you have that installed, try disabling it. Instructions here: Use extensions to add features to Firefox
That was it! Thanks to you and mbrubeck for answering!