What is Babylon.com because it appears as my search engine each time I open Mozilla and it is affecting my hotmail and I do not trust it
I use mozilla to open internet and suddenly in the search engine box at top it brings me to Babylon.com which I have never seen before. I uninstalled the program through the control panel but it still appears when I open mozilla. I do not trust it and I think it is affecting my hotmail as when I sign in it will not allow mw to delete messages or signout using the signout button which I always wish to do. I do not like to just close page. The sign in page keeps flashing as connecting at the top left of the computer, rather than just saying connected.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
You should take a look at the following threads:
Hopefully this helps!