How do I tell if I have Firefox 32 bit or 64 bit?
I am trying to update my java add on, but I can not find ANYWHERE which version, 32 bit or 64 bit, of Firefox to know which one to install.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2060
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
You appear to be running 32bit. Mozilla Firefox isn't currently offered in 64bit on Windows, aside from the Nightly testing releases.
Your User Agent (check it from Help -> Troubleshooting Information) does indicate which version you're running, in a roundabout way - WOW64 is what Windows calls running 32bit applications on 64bit Windows. If you were running 64bit Firefox, you would see x64 instead.