Is it possible to enter/edit "form autocomplete" data?
Is autocomplete data editable? These days you have to fill out everything down to your inside leg measurement just to ask a simple question and it has gone from a nice to an essential feature. There is a lot of old data that could be deleted or updated.
It is, but the process is complicated and needs an add-on for accessing the form history database file.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Logitech Device Detection
- Picasa plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Version 1.1.5, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
It is, but the process is complicated and needs an add-on for accessing the form history database file.
If you need to remove saved data then use these steps:
- Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
- Highlight an entry in the drop down list
- Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.
Thanks for your help - the add-on is easy to use and very revealing! Happy Christmas! Richard