My Mozilla Firefox home page has been hijacked by ask.com page and I want to get rid of it!!
I have been a user of Firefox for a number of years, but recently my home page has been hijacked by one from ask.com and I cannot get rid of it to revert to my home page
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Logitech Device Detection
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
Hi,download WinDerStat and run it, I use this to delete things that I cant in control panel,all progs, etc.....I can take time to look but usualy works for me.......