This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
open new tab with home page
when i click on a new tab it want it to go to my home page not "new tab". Under tabs in options there is no option to set a new tab to open my home page.
All Replies (1)
Open a new tab with the home page that you have set in Options > General:
- CTRL+left-click the "Home" icon
An Add-on that will open your selected page (set in the Add-ons options, see below) when clicking the New Tab ("+") icon:
- New TabURL: http://sogame.awardspace.com/newtaburl/
- after installing, set the options for New TabURL: Add-ons > Extensions, click the Add-on name, click Options
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
Modified by SafeBrowser