Why are the pages taking so long to load?
When I connect to a page it takes a long time to load.
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
I loaded the new version of firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
The default of the pref network.http.max-connections has been increased from 30 to 256 in Firefox 6+ versions.
Try to decrease the value of the pref network.http.max-connections from 256 to 30 as used in Firefox 3 versions.