how to prevent user from deleting browser history?
Hi, I'm installing firefox in a corporate environment and would like to prevent users from beeing able to delete the browser history. I'm using windows 7 and fireforx 7.0.1.
Any help on that would be appreciated otherwise I will have to resort to using internet explorer.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27 for Mozilla browsers
- AppWorld NPAPI plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
This extension disables Private Browsing, hides all the PB menu items and disables the keyboard controls, disables the clearing of browsing history, and the extension doesn't appear in the Add-ons except for the Firefox SafeMode.