What's the best way to upgrade from FF 3.6.23 to FF 7.0.1?
I'm running Windows XP Home SP3. When I check for updates, I'm offered FF 5, not FF7. If I DL and run FF 7.0.1, will I be given the option NOT to overwrite my existing FF 3.6.23? Thanks. Bender
Modified by Bender1995
Additional System Details
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You should be able to download the latest version of Firefox and install it directly. It should ask if you would like to replace your existing version with the new version.
Hope that helps