If you've signed up for Pocket with your Mozilla account, you can sign in to the Pocket app on your phone or tablet using that same account.
Table of Contents
Use your Mozilla account to sign in to the Pocket app
- Launch the app, then tap Login.
- Tap .
- Enter your Mozilla account email address and password.
Sign in to Pocket when your Mozilla account isn't an option
Some apps don't provide a way to sign in to Pocket with your Mozilla account. You can create a Pocket-specific password to sign in to these apps:
- Visit Pocket's Forgot your username or password? page.
- Enter the email address that you use with your Mozilla account, and click .
- Check your email for a message from Pocket, and follow the instructions to set a password.
Problems signing in to Pocket
If you have increased privacy settings in Firefox, you may find yourself stuck in a loop when you click the Pocket button. If you are unable to save a page because Pocket keeps prompting you to sign up even if you've already signed in, follow these instructions to add an exception for getpocket.com.
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click and then select or , depending on your macOS version.Click the menu button and select .
- Click the panel.
- Under History, choose in the drop-down list and uncheck Always use private browsing mode if it is check marked (you'll be prompted to restart Firefox).
- Click the button in the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Enter getpocket.com in the Address of website field, then click .
- Click to finish.
Still need help?
If you've tried the steps above and you're still unable to sign in, send a message to our support team.Contact Support