If you've signed up for Pocket with your Firefox Account, you can log in to the Pocket app on your phone or tablet using that same account.
Table of Contents
Use your Firefox Account to log in to the Pocket app
- Launch the app, then tap Login.
- Tap .
- Enter your Firefox Account email address and password.
Log in to Pocket when your Firefox Account isn't an option
Some apps don't provide a way to log in to Pocket with your Firefox Account. You can create a Pocket-specific password to log in to these apps:
- Visit Pocket's Forgot your username or password? page.
- Enter the email address that you use with your Firefox Account, and click .
- Check your email for a message from Pocket, and follow the instructions to set a password.
Problems logging in to Pocket
If you have increased privacy settings in Firefox, you may find yourself stuck in a loop when you click the Pocket button. If you are unable to save a page because Pocket keeps prompting you to sign up even if you've already logged in, follow these instructions to add an exception for getpocket.com.
- Click the menu button and select . .
- Click the panel.
- Under History, choose in the drop-down list and uncheck Always use private browsing mode if it is check marked (you'll be prompted to restart Firefox).
- Click the button in the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Enter getpocket.com in the Address of website field, then click .
- Click to finish.