going to a redirect web site isn't working
I'm testing our web page and was going to a URL on a Unix server with some html re-direct code in it.
When I entered the redirecting url into my FF browser (v 7.0.1), the proper redirect message appeared in the browser window and then I was redirected to a web page with a URL that was changed days ago.
When I did the same thing in IE9, the redirect took me to the correct new web page.
This seems clearly like a FF problem. Can someone help?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.522
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
I cleared cookies and the problem disappeared