This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I get rid of geoads.com. It Pops up every time I use Firefox. I've tried removing cookies, but that does not work. I have removed the geoads.com cookies several times and they re-appear.Thanks
I have checked all settings in Options. There are no exceptions for geoads.com.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
In Firefox, I went to Tools, Add-ons, Extensions. There I clicked on "remove" next to the the GeoAds add-on. It seems to have worked.