Can't use my Comcast/Xfinity email on mozilla any more have to use google chrome to access it. I can log on through comcast/xfinity homepage but it will not let me read my email, just keeps redirecting me to inbox preview. Can this be corrected?
Can't use my Comcast/Xfinity email on mozilla any more have to use google chrome to access it. I can log on through comcast/xfinity homepage but it will not let me read my email, just keeps redirecting me to inbox preview. I used to have no problem before firefox 7. Can this be corrected? Or should I discontinue using Firefox?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Using either Chrome or IE, open preferences for your Xfinity Connect account and select the Connect Lite interface. Then, when you login to your account using Firefox that redirect shouldn't happen.
That Comcast problem isn't related to a specific version of Firefox, it started when Comcast upgraded the web mail interface back in April or May.
Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!!! I have been arguing with Comcast for 6 months on this. They told me to uninstall and reinstall Firefox. Then I found this website and there was my solution. It worked. It was annoying that they told me to use internet explorer. The worst part is I pay them monthly. Well, as soon as my contract is up, I am done with Comcast. They still haven't figured out why my favorite stations aren't coming in. Funny thing is my roommate has Direct t.v. with no problems. At half the price. See ya Comcast. I am done paying for shabby over priced service. Thank you Firefox. I can't believe I pay for crappy service and this is free.