How do I display the URL address on my browser bar?
When I go into any site on my firefox browser the URL address is not displayed. I need to know the URL address so that I can direct people to my site. How do I go about displaying the URL address for the site that I am in?
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
If you've hidden the navigation toolbar or removed the address bar from it, read here how to show it again or reset it if need be:
Right click on your bookmark. Click Properties.The url is displayed under location. Select, copy & paste the urlin your mail.